Whether you are a startup airline selecting an initial system or an existing airline choosing to replace outdated technology, the ameliaRES Airline Reservation System
provides the features that will allow you to lead your market.
- Instantly react to competitive market conditions with intuitive access to all key parameters including fares and inventory.
- Control all your sales outlets whether web, agent or GDS based.
- Quickly establish alternative revenue sources such as seat selection and ancillary products.
- Streamline your operations from route scheduling through to passenger boarding with an integrated system.
- Easily configure all the functionality you need to manage your revenue while also allowing you to quickly adapt your sales model to changing market conditions.
Cut Operating Costs – Control all aspects of your inventory, fares and sales at a fraction of the cost of Legacy Reservation systems.
React Instantly to the Competition – Use the ameliaRES Airline Reservation System to Modify fares, booking classes, inventory and surcharges instantly to react to market conditions and optimize revenue through seat sales and promos.
Control All your Sales Channels – Optimize all your sales outlets with individually managed call centre, public web booking, GDS and B2B sales channels.
Easily Access Historical Data – Instantly access indefinitely retained historical information for analysis and reference of all booking and administrative data.
Eliminate Data Errors – Access all data from a single secure database, eliminating errors caused by multiple data stores and conflicting data.
Maximize Client Retention – Ensure repeat client business through an Integrated Frequent Flyer Program or offer ancillary products such as seat selection and upgrades.
Easily Manage Growth with Scalability and Adaptability – Grow your market without worrying about system performance while also having the ability to easily add to or reconfigure system settings to accommodate growth.
Process Payments Instantly – Take advantage of instant payment processing integrated with each workflow for all your sales channels with connections to Payment Gateways.
Base Management Decisions on Relevant Data – Accurately summarize the data you need to make effective management decisions using a large suite of configurable management reports.
- GDS Integration including IATA E-Ticketing
- User defined mark-ups and commissions
- Payment Industry PCI standards compliance
- Use the ameliaRES Airline Reservation System for On-line credit card settlement, user defined client accounts and direct payment methods.
- Distribution via call centre, Internet Booking Engine, GDS, travel agent portal, corporate client portal, kiosk, etc.
Departure Control System (DCS)
- No-fly list, APIS and Secure Flight integration
- Integral DCS as well as Integration with external DCS
- User defined excess baggage rules and rates
- Passenger on-line Self Check-In
- XML interface using Open AXIS Standard for external booking engines and tour agencies
- Ancillary Sales capability with inventory management and vendor email confirmation
- Advanced Seat selection for call centre and web bookings
- Browser-based tools for travel agencies to manage their own bookings and accounts
- Agency/Company specific fares
- Frequent Flyer Program with point/mile accumulation and flight reward
- Prepaid and/or Credit accounts for corporate clients
- Web booking includes passenger profiles and one touch lowest fare calculator
- Integrated Alert System for cancelled flights/passenger rebooking
- Complete management of schedules, fares, inventory and sales channels via intelligent user interface
- Many inventory nesting and allocation options including dedicated inventory for agencies
- Integrated administration with over 400 assignable permissions for users and/or groups
- Full fare definition including advance booking, compulsory stay-over duration, standby and wait listing
Day of Operations
- Passenger protecting tool for bulk rebooking
- Flight Management and Flight Following Graphical display
- Robust reservation, revenue and load factor reporting
- Comprehensive and flexible data analysis and mining tools
The ameliaRES Airline Reservation System is a hosted Reservation and Passenger Management System which allows airlines to manage all aspects of their reservation inventory, fares, sales, revenue and reporting. Deployed from a secure Tier 4 ASP hosting facility, the System allows airlines to utilize a state-of-the-art solution with minimum IT investment. Our architecture and facilities conform to the Payment Industry PCI standards and we utilize high redundancy of all components to ensure a high level of availability. Our scalable system architecture allows for rapid capacity adjustment and accommodation of high demand spikes during seat sales or other sales promotion activities. Our systems are accessed via standard PC’s connected to the internet and no leased lines or other costly connections are required.