InteliSys Aviation Systems is pleased to announce the 15th annual InteliSys Aviation Systems User Group Conference, which will be taking place next week from September 12th 2016 to September 16th 2016 at the Holman Grand Hotel in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada!
This year we have a dynamic four day conference planned. Our full morning to evening agenda covers not only the amelia suite of products, but also gives airlines the chance to interact with industry experts and learn about various hot topics in the airline industry and provides attendees with an opportunity to build their professional networks.
Some highlights to look forward to from the 2016 IUGC agenda include:
- Showcase of the newest features in the amelia suite of products
- Keynote Speaker: Fuel Management Expert- Marcel Martineau
- Delegate Round Table Discussions
- A special look at IROPS & Alert Handling
- Discussion around Great Airline Marketing
- Open request session for clients to help drive the next year of amelia development
- 1-on-1 sessions with the amelia team
- Much, much more!
Delegates will get a chance to learn more about the amelia suite of products, create memories with other delegates and enjoy the beautiful Charlottetown, PEI region during evening social events! This year, attendees will get the chance to experience:
- Confederation Bridge and Green Gables House, followed by dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Charlottetown city tour via double decker bus
- Banquet dinner at The Old Triangle
- Grandstand at the Red Shores Horse Races
- Golf at Crowbush Golf Course
This year, we are pleased to feature guest speakers from our business partners including: Travelport, Rockwell Collins (ARINC), Airline Choice, Cirrus9, Kronos Airline Solutions, and Aviator (Maxamation).
InteliSys would like to thank our conference sponsors for the 2016 IUGC:
Platinum Sponsor: Travelport